We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Learn more.
We all want our houses to be clean and tidy for our families. Unfortunately, a lot of the cleaners sold today are not only overpriced, but they also contain ingredients that might not be safe.
Cleaning the house is great, but not when it requires spreading toxins around.
I’ve collected some awesome ideas for safe and effective cleaners that you can make at home. You may be surprised to find that you have many, if not most, of the ingredients in your home already.
From vinegar to baking soda to ways you can use dish soap to clean a lot more than dishes – there are some great ideas here!
Cleaning our homes without toxins is not only better for your family. It is better for the environment. And if that isn’t enough of a reason for you, it is also a lot better for your pocketbook.
Cleaning with simple, natural ingredients can save you a ton of money! So, why not try a few ideas today?
15 Non-Toxic Cleaners To Make At Home
Click on the links below to learn more about these easy to make non-toxic cleaners.
Don’t forget to leave a comment while you are checking out the tutorials to let my friends know you found them at A Crazy Family!Cleaning with simple, natural ingredients can save you a ton of money!
1. Car Care Kit & DIY All Natural Cleaner – Shaken Together Life
2. Four Ingredient DIY All Purpose Cleaner Recipe – DIY Candy
3. Grapefruit Bathroom Cleaner – Little House Living
4. DIY All Purpose Cleaner With Essential Oil – Must Have Mom
5. Homemade Non-Toxic Floor Cleaner – Condo Blues
6. Natural Lemon and Thyme Kitchen Cleaner – Tattooed Martha
7. Homemade Soft Scrub Recipe – Living On a Dime
8. Homemade Dishwasher Detergent For Hard Water Stains That Works! – Simply Designing
9. Easy Homemade Water Based Cleaner – Hello Nature Blog
10. Homemade Kid Safe All-Purpose Cleaner – Midget Momma
11. Homemade Essential Oil Fizzing Toilet Cleaners – Dream a Little Bigger
12. Homemade Skunk Smell Remover – Living On a Dime
13. Homemade Anti-Bacterial Cleaner – Nellie Bellie
14. Homemade Jewelry Cleaner – Little House Living
15. Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner – A Mom’s Take
So with all these ideas, you now know that you can save money and make your own home cleaners that are toxin-free. So give them a try and let me know what you think!
Here’s What’s New
- Prioritizing Self Care When You Are Too Busy To Breathe
- 5 Essential Beauty Items You Should Always Keep In Your Purse
- 10 Unique Ways You Can Use Q-Tips Throughout The Home
- 15 Easy, Safe & Effective DIY Home Cleaners That’ll Also Save You Money
- 5 Easy Ways to Embrace a Minimalist Lifestyle
- 9 Ways to Detox Your Body Naturally