Sugar scrubs are without a doubt one of the most fun ways to take care of your skin.
Its main purpose is to help exfoliate your skin. And it’s so much fun to know what awesome things are going into the scrub and knowing how all of the ingredients will help keep your skin beautifully soft.
I love using coconut oil in my sugar scrubs as it has great moisturizing, cleansing, and anti-aging benefits for skin (you can buy coconut oil online, that will save you from having to make a trip to the store).
Also, when you’re creating your sugar scrub you will want to put them into some type of container. I like to use these hexagon glass jars because they give more of a sophisticated feel than regular round jars.
Anyhow, if you’d love to know how to make a sugar scrub at home, check out this super fun curated list of 30 scrubs that you can try out and see which ones you like the best. Because lists of cool things are pretty awesome.
- DIY Coffee Bath Scrub
- Cucumber Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils
- Homemade Body Scrub: Coffee, Sugar, Coconut Oil And Vitamin E
- Lemon & Rosemary Sugar Scrub
- DIY Coconut Lime Mint Sugar Scrub
- DIY Chai Vanilla Sugar Scrub
- Citrus Ginger Foot Scrub
- Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe
- DIY Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Orange and Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
- Rose Petal Sugar Scrub
- Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub with Cranberries and Orange Zest
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Sweet Orange Body Scrub
- Nourishing, Refreshing Lemonade Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipe with Coffee, Cacao & Peppermint
- Easy Candy Cane Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub for Fall Stress Relief
- Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
- Fresh Cucumber And Mint Body Scrub
- Margarita Sugar Scrub DIY
- Juniper-Rosemary Salt or Sugar Scrub
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub
- Simple Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Blush Pink Sugar Body Scrub with Essential Oils
- Winter Snow Body Scrub
- Sage and Blackberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Springtime Coconut Lime Hand Scrub
- Easy DIY Non-Toxic Sugar Scrub
As I’ve said before, scrubs make looking after your skin a lot more fun. I’ve never been a fan of using store bought face washes.
But if I get to scrub my face with something that smells great (and I know exactly what’s going into it), it suddenly makes taking care of my skin less of a chore.
Do you have any favorite DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes?
Please share them in the comments below!
Follow us on PINTEREST for more DIY and Craft Ideas!
You have read:
30 Easy to Make DIY Sugar Scrubs for Beautifully Soft Skin
This blog is not professional advice, but personal experience.
Jayandel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.